Stroll around Barcelona's Gothic Quarter, discovering its alleys and monuments!
DISCOVER BARCELONA'S GOTHIC QUARTER ON FOOT!
Explore the city's historical quarter on a 2-hour tour accompanied by an experienced guide.
During the tour, you'll visit Plaça Sant Jaume, the current headquarters for the local and autonomous governments. You'll also get the chance to admire the Plaça del Rei – the historic seat of power of Counts and Kings in Barcelona – and the famous Jewish Quarter, as well as the cathedral.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/barcelona/the-gothic-quarter-guided-tour-on-foot
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 2 hrs. approx.
* Departure point: Plaça Sant Jaume
* Times: 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, or 5pm (depending on the chosen language)
* Languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, and French
* Due to the religious nature of some of the sites visited, you are asked to refrain from wearing flip-flops, shorts, skirts falling above the knee, sleeveless tops or otherwise inappropriate clothing
The language options available vary depending on the day, time and period.
* English: every day at 9:30am
* Catalan and Spanish
April to October: Thursdays and Saturdays at 11:30am
November to March: Saturdays at 10:30am
April to October: Thursdays at 12pm
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
Guided tour of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
Access to Gothic buildings
All other extras