The evening starts with dinner on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, in the panoramic "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant. After the meal you'll embark upon an hour-long commentated cruise along the Seine: a great opportunity to admire the city lights from the river.
ENJOY SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF THE CITY OF LIGHTS OVER AN UNFORGETTABLE MEAL ON THE FIRST FLOOR OF THE EIFFEL TOWER.
A post-dinner boat ride along the river then awaits you. Cruising down the Seine, which runs through the historic heart of Paris, is a first-class way to discover the city and some of its greatest monuments.
Embark on an hour-long commentated cruise that takes in many of the the most popular sites of Paris. From the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame, you will learn all of the secrets behind the famous landmarks of the city!
The evening will come to a close at the foot of the Eiffel Tower after the boat cruise.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/dinner-at-the-eiffel-tower-and-seine-river-cruise
Transport between the restaurant and boat in a luxury bus
Admission to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
Evening meal at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the 1st floor (drinks included)
Ticket for the Seine river cruise
The services of a host and multilingual guide for the cruise
Return transportation from the Eiffel Tower (after the cruise)
All other etxras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* ATTENTION: DUE TO RENOVATION WORK ON THE 58 TOUR EIFFEL RESTAURANT FROM 01 SEPTEMBER TO 31 MARCH 2020, THE MEAL (LUNCH OR DINNER) INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR WILL BE REPLACED BY A SNACKING LUNCH IN A HEATED BUBBLE AT THE FIRST FLOOR OF TOUR EIFFEL
* Duration: 4 hrs 30 mins (including 1-hour cruise)
* Departure point: central Paris, 75007
* Multilingual recorded commentary with individual headphones
* Children's commentary available in French only
* Excursion finishes at the Eiffel Tower
* Animals not permitted
* To ensure the comfort and safety of customers, the organizers and partner organizations reserve the right to cancel or modify the itinerary without prior warning, including in the event of protests or strikes
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.