Situated on the Champs Elysées, the Lido Cabaret, an internationally renowned venue, is the ideal setting for an unforgettable evening. Dine at the venue and discover the brand new show created and directed by Franco Dragone.
SITUATED ON THE CHAMPS ELYSÉES, CLOSE THE THE ARC DE TRIOMPHE, THE LIDO CABARET PROVIDES THE IDEAL SETTING FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE EVENING!
Ever since it first opened its doors in 1928, the Lido has been at the cutting edge of cabaret, enjoying an international reputation thanks to its spectacular shows and innovative staging.
Launched in spring 2015, the Lido's 27th production "Paris Merveilles" is bigger and better than ever!
Make the most of your evening with a pre-show dinner served from 7:30pm, before the 9pm performance of "Paris Merveilles", created and directed by Franco Dragone.
Dragone is known for his work with the Cirque du Soleil and the Céline Dion Show in Las Vegas, as well as the magnificent 2014 World Cup opening ceremony in Brazil.
This new show is a magical journey in which the famous emblems of Paris are brought to life with spectacular scenery.
The delirious dances are performed at a frenzied pace by the famous Bluebell Girls and Lido Boys; their extravagant headpieces and majestic costumes adorned with feathers and sparkling like diamonds!
Attend a one-of-a-kind show in hommage to the elegance and beauty of Paris!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/lido-paris-dinner
Admission to the show
3-course meal with 1 or ½ bottle of wine or champagne (according to your chosen option)
Any drinks and food not listed
* Availability: every evening (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: seating at 7pm; dinner at 7:30pm; show starts at 9pm
* Location: central Paris, 75008
* Getting there: metro George V (line 1 – opposite the entrance) or Charles de Gaulle Etoile (RER A)
* Tables for 2 are subject to availability
* Minimum age: 4 years
* FREE ADMISSION FOR CHILDREN AGED 4 TO 11 YEARS (APPLIES TO THE 9PM AND 11PM SHOWS). A COMPLIMENTARY CHILDREN'S MEAL IS INCLUDED FOR CHILDREN ACCOMPANYING ADULTS WHO HAVE BOOKED A DINNER PACKAGE. "SHOW ONLY" PACKAGES DO NOT INCLUDE DRINKS FOR CHILDREN. OFFER EXCLUDES SPECIAL DATES
* Smart casual dress is obligatory. Shorts and sports clothing will not be permitted
* Free coat room
* Animals not permitted
* It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film or record the show as well as the interior of the cabaret hall
* PLEASE NOTE: RESERVATIONS MADE FOR SPECIAL DATES (FEBRUARY 14, JULY 14, DECEMBER 25 & 31) CANNOT BE CANCELLED, MODIFIED OR REFUNDED
SEATING FROM 7PM; DINNER AT 7:30PM; SHOW AT 9PM
* SOIRÉE FEATHER
Available from June-end of March 2018) Same choice of meals as the Soirée Etoile, but without drinks. A selection of drinks a la carte is available at the cabaret
* SOIRÉE ETOILE
Glass of champagne, dinner (choice of 2 starters, 2 mains, 2 desserts), ½ a bottle of wine
* SOIRÉE CHAMPS ELYSÉES
Dinner (choice of 3 starters, 3 mains, 3 desserts), ½ bottle of Brut Premier Cru champagne
* SOIRÉE TRIOMPHE
Priority access, VIP seating, aperitif, dinner (canapé, choice of 2 starters, 2 main courses, 2 desserts), mineral water, coffee, petit fours, ½ bottle of Ruinart or Taittinger champagne
* BIRTHDAY SOIRÉE
Priority access, VIP seating, Champagne aperitif, "Champs Elysées" Dinner (choice of 3 starters, 3 main courses), water, coffee or tea, programme & souvenir photo, ½ bottle of Brut Premier Cru champagne, birthday cake
*Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.