Situated on the Champs Elysées, the Lido Cabaret, an internationally renowned venue, is the ideal setting for an unforgettable evening. This spring, come and discover the brand new show created and directed by Franco Dragone.
SITUATED ON THE CHAMPS ELYSÉES, CLOSE THE THE ARC DE TRIOMPHE, THE LIDO CABARET IS THE IDEAL SETTING FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE EVENING!
Ever since it first opened its doors in 1928, the Lido has been at the cutting edge of cabaret, enjoying an international reputation thanks to its spectacular shows using innovative techniques.
Launched in spring 2015, the Lido's 27th production "Paris Merveilles" is bigger and better than ever!
Come and discover the brand new show created and directed by Franco Dragone, known for his work with the Cirque du Soleil and the Céline Dion Show in Las Vegas, as well as the magnificent 2014 World Cup opening ceremony in Brazil!
The new show is a fantastical journey during which the famous emblems of Paris are brought to life with spectacular scenery.
The delirious dances lead by the famous Bluebell Girls and Lido Boys are performed at a frenzied pace; their extravagant hats and majestic costumes adorned with feathers and sparkling like diamonds!
Attend a one-of-a-kind show in hommage to the elegance and beauty of Paris!
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Please drink responsibly
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/lido-paris-show
* Availability: every evening (excluding February 14, December 24 & 31, and other exceptional dates)
* Start times: 9pm or 11pm
* Location: central Paris, 75008
* Getting there: metro George V (line 1 – directly outside the venue) or Charles de Gaulle Etoile (RER A)
* Tables for 2 are subject to availability
* Please arrive 30 minutes before the show is to begin
* Minimum age: 4 years
* FREE ADMISSION FOR CHILDREN AGED 4 TO11 YEARS (APPLIES TO THE 9PM AND 11PM SHOWS). A COMPLIMENTARY CHILDREN'S MEAL IS INCLUDED FOR CHILDREN ACCOMPANYING ADULTS WHO HAVE BOOKED A DINNER PACKAGE. "SHOW ONLY" PACKAGES DO NOT INCLUDE DRINKS FOR CHILDREN. OFFER EXCLUDES SPECIAL DATES
* Smart casual dress is obligatory. Shorts and sports clothing will not be permitted
* Free coat room
* Animals not permitted
* It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film or record the show as well as the interior of the cabaret hall
When you book, you will be asked to choose from the following options:
9PM SHOW: Admission + ½ a bottle of Brut 1er cru Champagne
9PM SHOW: Admission + ½ a bottle of Brut 1er cru Champagne + Birthday Cake (chocolate of red fruits)
11PM SHOW: Admission + ½ a bottle of Brut 1er cru Champagne
11PM SHOW: Admission + ½ a bottle of Brut 1er cru Champagne + Birthday Cake (chocolate of red fruits)
11PM SHOW – PRESTIGE SERVICE: Skip-the-line entry with Superior seating + ½ a bottle of Ruinart or Tattinger Champagne + Macarons + Progra
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
Admission to the show
1/2 bottle of champagne per person
All drinks apart from those listed above