Already registered ? Log in
Chapel of St Anne
Chapel of St Anne
Chapel of St Anne

Chapel of St Anne

A chapel which is situated at the Col des Aravis and is dedicated to Saint Anne, patron saint of travellers. Originally built in 1650, it was rebuilt around 1765 by the priest from La Giettaz. Even though it is officially located in La Clusaz, the chapel is maintained by both parishes.

Technical information

col des Aravis
73590 La Giettaz
Lat : 45.872505Lng : 6.46502
0 m
2 d

4 Additional information

Open period

Throughout the year : open daily from 9 AM to 7 PM.

Updated by

Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 19/05/2022
www.valdarly-montblanc.com
Report a problem

Price(s)

Free of charge

Contact

Phone :
04 50 32 65 20
04 79 32 92 87

Email : accueil-dgs@laclusaz.fr