Be amazed and moved by this tour of the stunning Opéra Garnier!
BE AMAZED BY STUNNING INTERIORS OF THE OPÉRA GARNIER. COME AND MARVEL AT ITS ARCHITECTURAL RICHNESS, ITS ARTISTIC TREASURES AND ITS MAJESTIC AUDITORIUM ON A TOUR THAT LEAVES NO STONE UNTURNED!
Let the surroundings and the guide's commentary carry you through the history of this eminent building, from the era of the Second Empire right up to the present day.
Commissioned by Napoleon III as part of his great project to renovate Paris, the Opéra Garnier is Europe's largest opera house, and a stunning example of Second Empire architecture.
Your guide will take you on a tour of this exceptional palace, beginning with a chance to explore the Rotonde des Abonnés, the magnificent reception room where members of the opera house would gather before a show. If you look closely, you'll be able to make out the architect's signature amongst the elaborate decorations.
Fall under the spell of the enigmatic Pythia sculpture, before ascending the Grand Staircase which leads to the main auditorium as well as the various reception rooms and foyers. All kinds of artistic treasures, including numerous paintings and sculptures, are displayed within the opera house, just waiting to be discovered!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/tour-of-the-opera-garnier-day-time-visit-not-including-a-show
Admission to the Opéra Garnier
The services of a tour guide
Admission to a show
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Tour times: 10:30am, 11am, 11:30am, 12-noon, 2pm, 2:30pm, 3pm, 3:30pm (depending on the day and language – pick a day on the booking calendar to see availabilities)
* Languages: French, English (depending on the time)
* Duration: 1 hr
* Location: central Paris, 75009
* Getting there: metro Opéra (lines 3, 7 and 8) or Auber (RER A)
* THE TOUR BEGINS AT THE TIME INDICATED. LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE PART IN THE VISIT AND THE TOUR WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED OR MODIFIED
* A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour to take place
* Reduced tariff for children aged 3 to 10 years
* Animals not permitted
* As the Palais Garnier is an active venue, access to the main auditorium cannot be guaranteed in view of artistic or technical considerations
* This visit does not include a behind-the-scenes tour
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.