Located on the Champs Elysées, close the the Arc de Triomphe, the Lido Cabaret is the ideal setting for an unforgettable evening. Watch the Lido's latest production and make the most of the experience with a glass of champagne!
LOCATED ON THE CHAMPS ELYSÉES, CLOSE THE THE ARC DE TRIOMPHE, THE LIDO CABARET IS THE IDEAL SETTING FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE EVENING. WATCH THE LIDO'S LATEST PRODUCTION AND MAKE THE MOST OF THE EXPERIENCE WITH A GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE!
Ever since it first opened its doors in 1928, the Lido has been at the cutting edge of cabaret, earning an international reputation for its spectacular shows that employ innovative techniques.
Launched in spring 2015, the Lido's 27th production, 'Paris Merveilles', is bigger and better than ever!
Come and discover the brand new show created and directed by Franco Dragone, known for his work with the Cirque du Soleil and the Céline Dion Show in Las Vegas, as well as the magnificent 2014 World Cup opening ceremony in Brazil!
The new show is a fantastical journey during which the famous emblems of Paris are brought to life through impressive scenery and choreography.
The delirious dances lead by the famous Bluebell Girls and Lido Boys are performed at a frenzied pace; their extravagant hats and majestic costumes adorned with feathers and sparkling like diamonds!
Attend a one-of-a-kind show in homage to the elegance and beauty of Paris!
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Please drink responsibly
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/lido-cabaret-paris-11pm-champagne
Admission to the show at 9pm or 11pm
A glass of champagne per person
Hotel pick-up / drop-off
Any other extras
* Availability : every evening (excluding exceptional dates)
* Location: central Paris, 75008
* Getting there: metro George V (line 1 – bringing you right to the entrance) or Charles de Gaulle Etoile (RER A)
NEW YEAR'S EVE
* Doors open at 9:30pm
* Show starts at 10:20pm
* Music and dancing from midnight until dawn with a live orchestra of 15 musicians and singers
* 1 bottle of Ruinart Blanc des Blans champagne per person and a selection on sweet treats
* Minimum age: 4 years
* Smart dress is required. Shorts and sports clothing or shoes are not accepted
* Animals not admitted
* It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film or record the show as well as the interior of the cabaret hall
* Tables for 2 are subject to availability
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.