Set off to discover the Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site! Then, tour through central Granada with your professional guide!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DAY TRIP TO DISCOVER THE PALACE OF ALHAMBRA AND THE CITY OF GRANADA, WITH DEPARTURE FROM MALAGA, FUENGIROLA, OR TORREMOLINOS!
You will board a bus departing from Costa del Sol.
Once you arrive in Granada, the day starts with a tour of the Alhambra, which is the beautiful complex of palaces and fortresses in the city. The Alahambra is an emblematic monument in Andalousia, and is listed on UNESCO's World Heritage lis. The tour will also stop at the Nasrid Palaces, Charles V Palace and the gardens of El Generalife.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/malaga/guided-excursion-to-the-alhambra-and-granada
Tour of the Alhambra
Tickets to the Alhambra and the gardens of El Generalife
Guided walking tour of Granada
Transport to/from malaga, Fuengirola, or Torremolinos by air-conditioned bus
The services of a multilingual tour guide
Any other extras
* Availability: Tuesday to Friday (depending on the season and excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure point: Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola (multiple pick-up points available – see list [https://media.ceetiz.com/activity/JULAGP006/JULAGP006-Pick-up-list.pdf])
* Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German
* TICKETS TO THE ALHAMBRA ARE GIVEN IN VERY LIMITED NUMBERS, AND TO RESERVE YOU WILL NEED THE PASSPORT NUMBERS OF ID CARDS OF EACH PARTICIPANT
* Please note that tickets for the Alahambra are not available more than 31 days before the date of visit
* Participants must confirm their chosen departure point at least 48 hours before the activity takes place
* To take part in this activity, simply present your booking voucher when you meet your guide
* According to the participants' nationality, the tour may be held in multiple languages
* The tour itinerary is subject to minor alterations: the order in which you carry out the visits will be adapted to the Alhambra visiting hours as well as any other time restrictions
* The excursion includes walking tours, for which it is recommended to wear comfortable footwear
* Please note: meals/drinks are not included in this tour
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.