Explore the largest museum in Paris, housing historic works of art including the world-famous Mona Lisa. Whatever your interests – from the ancient Mediterranean civilizations to the early 19th century – there's something for everyone!
EXPLORE THE LARGEST MUSEUM IN PARIS, WHICH HOUSES HISTORIC WORKS OF ART INCLUDING THE WORLD-FAMOUS "MONA LISA".
Whatever your interests – from the ancient Mediterranean civilizations to the early 19th century – if you love art, you are sure to find a collection to impress and delight you.
Situated in the heart of Paris, between the Seine's "Right Bank" and the Rue de Rivoli, this legendary Parisian attraction houses varied, cosmopolitan and timeless works of art.
Your guided tour of the Louvre Museum will last two and a half hours, starting with I.M. Pei's glass pyramid in the center of the Napoleon courtyard, which was commissioned by François Mitterrand in 1983.
Your guide/interpreter will base your tour around three main masterpieces: the "Venus de Milo", the "Winged Victory of Samothrace" and the unmissable "Mona Lisa", by Leondardo da Vinci.
The tour will begin at 9:30am.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/guided-tour-of-the-louvre-museum-in-a-morning-9-30am-avoid-queues
Walking tour with an official guide/interpreter
Admission to the Louvre Museum with fast-track access
All other extras
* Availability (excluding exceptional dates)
April to October: Wednesday to Monday
November to March: Friday to Monday
* Departure point: central Paris, 75001
* Getting there: metro Palais Royal (lines 1 and 7), Pyramides (lines 7 and 14) and Tuileries (line 1)
* The tour ends at the Louvre Museum
* This tour is not suitable for those with reduced mobility (no lifts at key points in the itinerary)
* The Louvre Museum closes at 10pm on Wednesdays and Fridays
* All large bags, push-chairs and umbrellas must be left in the cloakroom
* Animals not permitted
* The organizers and partner organizations reserve the right to cancel or alter certain routes without prior warning to ensure the comfort and safety of customers, including in the case of protests or strikes
Different languages are proposed on different days.
* English and Spanish: every tour
* Italian: Monday and Sunday
* French: Wednesday and Saturday (Saturday only in winter)
* German: Thursday (summer only) and Sunday
* Portuguese: Saturday
* Chinese: Wednesday and Friday in summer; Monday and Friday in winter
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.