Begin the evening with a one-hour river cruise tour along the Seine, aboard a boat lined with large windows. Back at the quay, enjoy a delicious and typically French dinner while gazing upon the Eiffel Tower.
BEGIN YOUR EVENING WITH A 1-HOUR SIGHTSEEING RIVER CRUISE ALONG THE SEINE. LEARN ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THE BEAUTIFUL CITY OF PARIS AS YOU LOOK OUT FROM THE WINDOWS THAT LINE THE BOAT. THEN, UPON YOUR RETURN TO QUAY, ENJOY A DELICIOUS AND TYPICALLY FRENCH DINNER AT A RIVERSIDE RESTAURANT.
Board the boat at the foot of the Eiffel Tower for a magical journey through the heart of Paris. During the tour you'll be able to admire views of the famous landmarks lining the banks of the Seine.
Multilingual audio guides provide a step-by-step history of the City of Lights, and a hostess will be on hand to tell you about Parisian life.
Continue soaking in the charming atmosphere of the riverbanks back at quay with a three-course à la carte meal, including drinks, at the Bistro Parisien (SEE MENU BELOW).
As well as serving up a meal which draws on the great French tradition of hearty cuisine for all the family, the Bistro offers stunning views of the one and only Eiffel Tower, the jewel in the crown of the City of Lights.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/seine-river-cruise-tour-with-bistro-dinner-on-the-quayside-departing-from-the-foot-of-the-eiffel-tower
Sightseeing river cruise of Paris
A 2 or 3-course dinner at the Bistro Parisien (depending on chosen option)
Multilingual audio guide
Any food and/or drink not specified on the menu
All other extras
* Availability: every evening (excluding Feb. 14, July 14, Dec. 24 & 31, and other exceptional dates)
* The Bistro Parisien is open from 10am to 11pm; dinner is served between 6pm and 10:30pm
* The river cruise tour operates on a flexible schedule – you may choose a time that suits you.
APRIL TO SEPTEMBER: departures every 30 mins between 10am and 10:30pm (except at 1pm and 7:30pm). On weekends and every day in June, July and August, the service runs between 10am and 11pm (excluding exceptional dates)
OCTOBER TO MARCH: departures every hour between 10:30am and 9:30pm (except at 1pm and 7:30pm). On weekends and every day during the Zone C holiday period, departures between 10am and 10:30pm * Duration: 2 hours
* Cruise departure point: the foot of the Eiffel Tower, Port de la Bourdonnais, Pontoon No. 3, central Paris, 75007
* Getting there: metro stops Bir Hakeim (line 6) or Trocadéro (lines 6 and 9)
* Reduced tariff for children under 12 years
* 2 options are available for dinner at the "Paris Bistro":
2-course meal OR 3-course meal
* Set menu for groups of 15 people or more
* Animals not permitted
* Parking facilities available nearby (public parking of the Musée du Quai Branly)
* 1-hour "Paris Magique" Sightseeing Cruise to be done before or after dinner at the Bistro Parisien (dinner is served between 6pm and 10:30pm)
PARIS BISTRO DINNER
* 2-course meal: Starter + Main OR Main + Dessert (beverages not included)
* 3-course meal: glass of champagne, starter + main + dessert à la carte + 1 soft drink or 25cl beer
* Children's meal (-12 years): main + dessert + drink
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this time and in case of a no-show, 100% of the price will be levied. Any reservation made for special dates cannot be canceled, modified or refunded.