A coach tour of Paris, followed by a Seine river cruise and finally lunch on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower! This tour will show you Paris in all its glory. Having fun whilst exploring the city is the name of the game...
DISCOVER PARIS, ITS HISTORY AND ITS LANDMARKS DURING A COACH TOUR OF THE CITY, A RIVER CRUISE ON THE SEINE AND FINALLY LUNCH ON THE FIRST FLOOR OF THE EIFFEL TOWER!
This tour takes in all of the capital's most prestigious buildings and districts! Having fun whilst exploring the city is the name of the game...
The excursion will begin with a coach tour lasting 1 hour 45 minutes, during which you can admire the unique charm of the Parisian sites and their architecture. This is a tour which will shed light on Paris in all its splendor!
The coach tour will be followed by a 1-hour river cruise on the Seine, departing from the Eiffel Tower, which will give you a chance to see the most beautiful Parisian landmarks from an entirely different perspective.
Finally, you will ascend to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower to enjoy lunch at the "58 Eiffel Tower" restaurant. This high-altitude meal is the perfect way to wrap up your dreamy day trip, which will come to an end in this emblematic location.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/lunch-at-the-eiffel-tower-coach-tour-of-paris-and-seine-river-cruise-avoid-queues
One-way coach transport
Tours with recorded commentaries via headsets (digital sound)
Tickets for the river cruise and admission to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
Lunch on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower (2 courses + drinks)
Activities for children during the city tour
A bilingual (or trilingual) host/guide aboard the coach
Return coach trip to the starting point
Food and drinks not listed on the set menu
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure point: central Paris, 75007
* Getting there: metro Bir-Hakeim (line 6)
* The tour ends at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
* Commentary for children available in French (cruise and city tour), English and Spanish (city tour only)
* Skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower
* Pre-recorded multilingual audio commentary via individual headsets during the city tour
* Coach route itinerary:
Place de l'Opéra, Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Place du Trocadero, the Eiffel Tower, Invalides, the Pont-Neuf, Place and Opéra Bastille, the notre-Dame Cathedral, the Luxembourg Gardens, Saint Germain des Prés
* PLEASE NOTE: if you choose to start your excursion at 12-noon, the order of the tour, river cruise and lunch will be reversed
* Animals not permitted
* To ensure the comfort and safety of customers, the organizers and partner organizations reserve the right to cancel or modify certain excursions without prior warning, including in the event of protests or strikes
Itinerary for the coach tour: Place de l'Opéra, Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Place du Trocadéro, the Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Pont-Neuf, Place and Opéra Bastille, Notre Dame cathedral, the Luxembourg gardens, Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.