Embark on a 1-hour cruise along the Seine and see Paris from the comfort of a boat while indulging in a glass or champagne or an aperitif of your choice.
EMBARK ON A 1-HOUR CRUISE ALONG THE SEINE AND SEE PARIS FROM THE COMFORT OF A BOAT WHILE INDULGING IN A GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE OR AN APERITIF OF YOUR CHOICE.
Make the most of your chosen extras to enjoy your cruise and the charms of Paris to the fullest.
During the river cruise, you will have a chance to admire the banks of the Seine (listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site), as well as the key monuments and the stately town houses which line river.
Thanks to the multilingual audio-commentaries, you will also be able to find out more about the history of the monuments and prestigious landmarks that you pass along the route, including the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Musée d'Orsay, and of course the one-and-only Eiffel Tower.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/seine-pleasure-cruise-champagne-crepe-aperitif-boarding-eiffel-tower
Non-stop river cruise
Audio-commentary 1 glass of champagne* or 1 crepe + 1 non-alcoholic drink or 1 aperitif of your choice + snacks (according to your chosen package)
The commentary from the multilingual audio guides
Hotel pick up/drop off
Any food or drink not listed above
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding July 14, December 25, December 31 and exceptional dates)
* Departures every 30 minutes approx. in summer
* Departures every 45 minutes approx. in winter
* Start/finish point: At the foot of the Eiffel Tower - 75007, central Paris
* Getting there: metro Bir Hakeim (line 6), Trocadero (lines 6 and 9), RER C Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel
* Service and itinerary dependent upon weather conditions (notably when the Seine is flooded)
* The above timetable is an example only, and may be modified without warning
* You will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your trip, but your ticket will be valid for 7 consecutive days after the date you specify upon booking
* FOR SECURITY REASONS, SUITCASES (INCLUDING HAND LUGGAGE) ARE NOT PERMITTED ABOARD THE BOATS. ALL BAGS WILL SYSTEMATICALLY BE CHECKED TWICE BEFORE BOARDING
* Animals are not permitted on board.
* A minimum of 10 passengers is required for the cruise to take place
When you book, you will be asked to choose one of the following 3 options:
This format offers you the chance to see all of Paris's most prestigious monuments and landmarks whilst enjoying an aperitif of your choice, served alongside savoury biscuits at the bar.
Treat yourself and indulge your sweet tooth during the cruise. The Sweet Cruise package includes a crêpe with sugar, jam or chocolate, served along with a hot drink.
You will have a chance to see Paris's most beautiful sights while sipping on a glass of champagne; a memorable way to visit the City of Lights!
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.