For a duration of 2, 3, 4 or 6 consecutive days from the day of first use, you can benefit from unlimited access to public transport within Paris as well as free entry to over 60 of the most renowned tourist sites and attractions in Paris.
WITH THE PARIS PASS, YOU'LL NEVER BE SHORT OF IDEAS!
For a duration of 2, 3, 4 or 6 consecutive days, you will benefit from unlimited use of the Paris public transport network (metro, bus, tramway, RER zones 1 to 3) and free entry to over 60 of the most renowned museums, tourist sites and attractions in Paris.
As well as entry to the capital's most prestigious sites, take advantage of other activities: discover Paris with a hop-on, hop-off city tour by double-decker bus, exploring the city's most beautiful districts and admiring the monuments at your leisure; experience a cruise on the River Seine; take part in a wine-tasting session... All this and more is included on the pass (see full list below)!
Save on time and money thanks to the Paris Pass, which offers unbeatable value plus fast-track entry for numerous activities! On top of all this, your pass comes complete with a user guide to help you choose and organize your activities, and also gives you special offers on shopping and dining out.
You will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your stay, but please remember that the validity of your 2, 3, 4 or 6-day pass will only begin from the day you first activate it. Book today, and use it whenever you choose during your stay in Paris!
*The advertised discount corresponds to the difference between the price of the Paris Pass and the combined sum of adult tickets for the 12 monuments and attractions if purchased separately.
The 12 monuments and attractions included in your pass are the following: Big Bus Tour, Louvre Museum, Cruise with Bateaux Parisiens, Notre-Dame Towers, Arc de Triomphe, Montparnasse Tower, Pompidou Center, Opéra Garnier, Musée d'Orsay, Paris Story and wine-tasting.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/paris-pass-museums-attractions-and-transport-within-paris-beat-the-queues
Unlimited use of the Parisian public transport network (metro zones 1-3, RER, bus, tram, Transilien, cable car at Montmartre) during the period of validity of the pass
Entry to the specified museums, monuments and attractions
A guidebook, available in English, French and Portuguese
Food and drink (unless otherwise stated)
Any other extras
* Availability: any 2, 3, 4 or 6 consecutive days beginning from first use (excluding the closed days of museums, monuments and attractions and exceptional dates)
* The guidebook included with your pass is available in English, French or Portuguese
* IMPORTANT: THE PASS MUST BE COLLECTED DIRECTLY FROM THE LOCAL TICKET OFFICE AT THE ADDRESS INDICATED ON YOUR VOUCHER (PARIS 75002). YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR PRINTED VOUCHER IN ORDER TO CLAIM YOUR PASS
* YOU WILL NEED TO BOOK YOUR DATE AND TIME FOR THE VISIT TO THE LOUVRE MUSEUM BY INTERNET (FREE OF CHARGE). YOU WILL FIND ALL THE DETAILS ON YOUR VOUCHER
* Times: museums, monuments and attractions are generally open from 10am to 6pm. Days of closing are normally Mondays or Tuesdays. It is recommended to check the opening times of the individual sites before your visit. Metros generally run from 6am to 12-midnight, depending on the station
* Please note the opening times of the ticket office (to collect your pass) : 9:30am to 6:30pm
* This pass will allow you to skip the lines at certain museums, notably at the Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, the Pompidou Centre and the Musée Grévin
* Partner sites reserve the right to add or modify opening and closing times/days
* ACTIVATING YOUR PASS: before usage you must sign and date the Paris Pass, the Paris Museums & Monuments Pass, as well as the Paris Visit Travelcard. The Paris Pass is valid from the first time you use it. You will also have to write the serial number that appears on the Travelcard on the ticket you use at the turnstiles. The card and the ticket should be kept together at all times for inspection
* IMPORTANT: the validity of the pass is counted in calendar days. For example, if you use the pass for the first time on Monday at 4pm, Monday will count as 1 full day of use
* For the 3-day Paris Pass, the Museum Pass is available 2 days only
* The Paris Pass does not grant access to temporary exhibitions, nor to guided tours
* The Paris Pass is nominative and non-transferable
* Pets not permitted
* You will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit when you book, but your pass is not restricted to this date – it will be valid for 2, 3, 4 or 6 consecutive days (depending on your chosen option) from the first day of use (within12 months of the purchase date)
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.