Enjoy priority access to MuCEM: the Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations. Discover the rich heritage of Marseilles, the European capital of culture.
ENJOY YOUR E-TICKET AND VISIT TO MUCEM: THE MUSEUM OF CIVILISATIONS IN EUROPE AND THE MEDITERRANEAN!
MuCEM was the 1st national museum dedicated to Mediterranean culture. Situated between the Old Gate and Saint Jean Fort, MuCEM holds numerous expositions throughout the year about anthropology, history, and mediterranean culture and archeology. Visitors will also have access to numerous works from both ancient and modern times
Thanks to your skip-the-line ticket, you will be able to quickly access the collections without waiting in line outside the building. Visitors can explore the hallways and rooms, such as the famous Phonecian city room, freely.
This historic 17th-century monument has been completely renovated and restored. Its atypical architecture, a bold but elegant blend of the ancient and the ultra-modern, has made it a new emblem of the city.
Throughout the centuries, Marseille has remained an important crossroads for culture!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/marseilles/mucem-queue-jump-ticket
Entry ticket to MuCEM (permanent and temporary exhibits)
Guided tour of MuCEM
Any other extras
* WHILE COMPLETING YOUR RESERVATION, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO INDICATE A PROVISIONAL DATE. HOWEVER, YOU CAN USE YOUR TICKET MAY BE USED ON THE DATE OF YOUR CHOICE (NOT EXCEEDING 25 FEBRUARY 2020)
* Availability: every day except Tuesday and the first Sunday of every month (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: day ticket valid for 1 day, from opening to closing time
* Opening times (as a guide):
* From the beginning of November to April: 11am - 6pm
* From May to the beginning of July: 11am - 7pm and Fridays: 10am - 10pm
* From the beginning of July to the beginning of September: 10am - 8pm and Fridays: 11am - 10pm
* Last entry to the exposition rooms is 45 minutes before closing time. Exposition rooms close 15 minutes before the museum
* CHILDREN UNDER 18 GO FREE
* Reduced fares (families, students, etc.) are only available on site
* Animals not permitted, except guide dogs
* Audio guides may be rented on site for €3.50, and are available in French, English, Spanish, German, and Italian. Audio guides for temporary exhibitions are only available in French and English
* Current exhibits:
* The entry ticket includes access to all the expositions open during your visit:
* HORIZONTAL ALPHABET (BLACK) - from 25 August 2017 to 25 August 2019
* CONNECTIVITES - from 29 November 2017 to 31 December 2020
* 5 YEARS ALREADY! - from 22 May 2018 to 31 January 2019
* HISTORY OF SAINT-JEAN FORT - from 14 July 2018 to 14 July 2021
* THE FOREST (MARSEILLE) - from 31 October 2018 to 30 April 2019
* BORIS CHARMATZ, INVITED ARTIST - from 17 November 2018 to 30 JUne 2019
* TREASURE ISLAND - from 2 December 2018 to 30 November 2019
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.