Go on a guided walking tour around this fascinating park, admiring the quirky modernist works of Antoni Gaudi.
ACOMMPANIED BY AN EXPERT GUIDE, TAKE A STROLL AROUND GUELL PARK, A UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE, TO SEE THE QUIRKY CONSTRUCTIONS THAT DEFINE AND DECORATE THIS UNIQUE OPEN-AIR GALLERY!
Dreamed up by Count Guell and designed by Antoni Gaudi, Park Guell is a nest of curious, artistic, modernist constructions located right in the heart of the city for everyone to enjoy.
Your guide will take you on a tour to discover these original pieces of art, discussing their importance in the Catalonian modernism movement.
Of particular interest are the statues and colourful ceramic mosaics called trendacis, as well as the central square created by 86 Doric colomns engineered in Gaudi's signature tree shapes.
Take advantage of the park's location on the top of a hill in the north of the city to gaze at some spectacular views of Barcelona too!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/barcelona/guided-tour-of-guell-park-barcelona
Entry to Park Guell
The commentaries and services of an experienced guide
Entry to Gaudi's house
Food and drinks
All other extras
* Availability (excluding exceptional dates)
April-October: every day
November - March: Friday & Saturday
* Departure point: 41 Larrard Street
* To take part in this activity, simply present your voucher to the service provider on the day
* For speakers of foreign languages, the tour is available in several languages
* The tour is free for children under 6 years of age
The languages proposed for this tour vary according to the day and season.
* English: Monday to Saturday
* Italian: Monday
* French: Friday
* German: Sunday
* Spanish: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
* English and Spanish on every tour
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.