Discover all the must see places in Marseilles with this all inclusive pass. Enjoy free entry to a number of museums and attractions, as well as all public transport in Marseilles! Take advantage of discounts on a number of activities!
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR STAY IN MARSEILLES WITH THIS ALL INCLUSIVE PASS!
For a period of 24, 48 or even 72 consecutive hours, enjoy free entry to more than 10 museums and free access to all public transport in Marseilles.
Take advantage of discounts on numerous tours and museums with this pass!
In addition, the Marseilles Pass will enable you to jump the queues.
MuCEM (Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations)
Museum of African, South Seas and American Indian Arts
Mediterranean Archeology Museum
Maritime and Commercial Museum
Roman Docks Museum
Natural History Museum
Marseilles Local History Museum
Muesum of Decorative Arts and Fashion – Borély
MAC Contemporary Gallery
TRIPS AND TOURS:
Whether you’re with your family or friends, you will enjoy all the city tours included in the pass: Château d’If, small tourist train (with queue jump, during crowded periods), boat tour, etc.
Use your ticket included in the Marseilles Pass and start to explore the city.
Free and unlimited access to all types of public transport (bus, tramways, city shuttles and metros) for the whole duration of your pass.
DISCOUNTS AND FREEBIES:
Make the most of a number of discounts, freebies and free samples in some of the best restaurants and cafés, as well as in certain shops and attractions.
You will be fascinated by the wealth and activities on offer in the magnificent city of Marseilles!
Discover all the secrets of the Phocaean city!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/marseilles/marseilles-pass-museums-activities-transport-all-included
* TO PICK UP YOUR PASS, PLEASE PRESENT YOUR VOUCHER DIRECTLY TO THE ADDRESS SITUATED IN THE MIDDLE OF MARSEILLES. THIS ADDRESS WILL BE INDICATED ON YOUR VOUCHER WHICH YOU WILL RECEIVE BY BOOKING YOUR MARSEILLES PASS. YOU MUST BRING THE VOUCHER TO RECIEVE THE PASS (PRINTED OR ON A SMARTPHONE).
* Availability: daily (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: valid 24, 48 or 72 consecutive hours, depending on your chosen option.
ACTIVATING YOUR PASS: the Marseilles Pass will become active after the first use and will be valid for a period of 24, 48 or 72 consecutive hours.
ATTENTION: If you buy, for example, a 24 hour pass and you use the pass for the first time on Monday at 4:00pm, the pass will then be valid until Tuesday at 4:00pm.
Once you have bought your pass, you will be able to use it whenever you wish during your trip (within the limit of 6 months after the purchase date)
* One entrance per attraction.
* A guide, a map of the city and explanatory media (the Z card) will be available in 5 languages (French, English, German, Spanish, Italian) upon request when you collect your Marseilles Pass.
* Times (approximately): the museums, monuments and attractions are generally open from 10:00am to 06:00pm and closed on Mondays, as well as January 1, 5, 11; and December 25 and 26. PLEASE CONSULT THE OPENING TIMES OF EACH ATTRACTION. OUR PARTNERS RESERVE TO RIGHT TO APPLY THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL OPENING AND CLOSING HOURS AND DAYS.
* Preferential tariffs are available to children under the age of 16.
* The list of proposed activities may be subject to certain changes.
* There is no public transport on the 1st of May.
* The MuCEM is closed on Tuesdays.
* The queue jump of the Small Train is only valid during crowded periods. Make the most of priority access to municipal museums.
* The Marseilles Pass is nontransferable.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you buy, for example, a 24 hour pass and you use the pass for the first time on Monday at 4:00pm, the pass will then be valid until Tuesday at 4:00pm.
Please choose one of the following durations for your pass:
* Marseilles Pass 24 hours
* Marseilles Pass 48 hours
* Marseilles Pass 72 hours
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
Free access to all the museums, tours and trips included in the pass
Free access to public transport for the whole duration of your pass
Small guide, map of the city and Z card (explanatory media)
Any other extra
All information indicated will be provided at the moment of your reservation.