Discover the Sagrada Familia and its towers and avoid waiting in line thanks to your skip-the-line ticket!
ENJOY PRIORITY ACCESS AND A GUIDED TOUR WHEN YOU VISIT THE SAGRADA FAMILIA, GAUDI'S MASTERPIECE. GO TO THE TOP OF THE TOWERS WHERE YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH A STUNNING VIEW OF BARCELONA!
Discover the Sagrada Familia, architect Antoni Gaudi's Modernist masterpiece, and Barcelona's most famous attraction. Your guide will tell you all the secrets of this extraordinary building whose spire is over 170 metres high.
You will also have access to the Sagrada Familia Museum, where you can learn more about Antoni Gaudi and the building itself through the collection of plans and models on display.
Your guided tour will end in front of the towers' elevators. Use your ticket to take the elevator up to the very top and observe Barcelona in all its glory.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/barcelona/guided-tour-sagrada-familia-towers-priority-access-ticket
Priority-access ticket for the Sagrada Familia and the museum
The services of an expert guide
Food and drinks
Any other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure point: close to the Sagrada Familia
* The tour finishes at the Sagrada Familia Basilica
* The Sagrada Familia is not accessible for people with reduced mobility
* Photographs are permitted during the tour
* The tour will start promptly at the scheduled departure time. Latecomers run the risk of missing the tour, which cannot be refunded or rescheduled
* Large handbags, tripods, umbrellas and rucksacks are not allowed inside the Basilica. You will be asked to leave them at the entrance at your own risk
* Your ticet gives you access to the Passion Tower
* For technical or security reasons, the management of the site reserves the right to modify the itinerary of the tour without offering a refund or an alternative date
* At peak times, visitors may experience a waiting time to access the towers due to the limited capacity of the elevators
* The elevators are subject to closure in extreme weather conditions
* Descending the towers is possible on foot via the stairs
* Children under the age of 6 years and unaccompanied minors under the age of 18 years, as well as people who suffer from vertigo or cardio-vascular problems are not authorized to visit the towers
APRIL → SEPTEMBER
9am, 2pm every day
* SPANISH + FRENCH:
5pm- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (Monday for Spanish)
5pm - Wednesday + Friday
9am every day
* SPANISH + FRENCH:
2pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
NOVEMBER TO MARCH 2018
* ENGLISH + SPANISH:
2pm every day
Cancellations free of charge until the day before the activity
This activity can be cancelled free of charge until the day before the scheduled date. After this time and in the case of a no-show, you will be charged in full for the activity.