A guided tour of the Sagrada Familia, the most famous attraction in Barcelona, with fast-track entry!
NO TRIP TO BARCELONA WOULD BE COMPLETE WITHOUT A VISIT TO THE FAMOUS SAGRADA FAMILIA!
With your fast-track tickets, avoid waiting in the long lines and get priority access to explore this highly original cathedral, stress free!
A monumental work in progress, la Sagrada Familia was designed by the acclaimed modernist architect Antoni Gaudi and is classed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
As well as a comprehensive guided tour of the cathedral's interior, its five wings and parabolic arch, you will also be able to visit the Sagrada Familia Museum, which documents the evolution of the building's construction from 1882 to the present day.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/barcelona/sagrada-familia-tickets-skip-the-line
Priority access to the Sagrada Familia
Admission to the Sagrada Familia Museum
The services of a guide
Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
Access to the towers
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure point: near to the Sagrada Familia
* La Sagrada Familia is unfortunately inaccessible for those with reduced mobility
* Out of respect for the cultural locations visited on the tour, you are asked to not wear flip flops, shorts, skirts ending above the knees, sleeveless tops, or other inappropriate clothing
NOVEMBER → OCTOBER
* 10:00am Friday to Wednesday
11:00am Monday to Thursday and Saturday
13:00pm Sunday to Friday
12:00-noon, 15:00pm, 16:00pm every day
11:00am, 15:00pm every day
13:00pm Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
10:00am Saturday to Wednesday
NOVEMBER → MARCH 2018
10:00am, 12:00-noon, 16:00pm every day
12:00-noon, 16:00pm every day
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.