Welcome to motorhomes!
The motorhome area of La Govelle is located in front of the sea!
Parking is limited to 48h
Rates are shown below.
Parking fee for 24h:
- April to June: 7,80 €
- July and August: 9,80 €
- September to October: 7,80 €
- November to March: free
Warning: the tokens for water and electricity are on sale at the Tourist Office of Batz-sur-Mer.
Respect for the environment is our priority, participate with us in its protection:
- Unpacking equipment (canopy, tent, table, barbecue, laundry etc.) is not allowed.
- Please ensure the cleanliness of the place and the tranquility of the neighborhood.
- Household waste, light packaging, glass, and newspapers and magazines are to be deposited in the specific containers located in various places of the municipality.
- Outside the specific service terminals, any emptying of gray or black water is strictly forbidden because the spills have a direct impact on the quality of our water (swimming, swamp, etc.)
As for the day parking possibilities, several car parks allow motorhomes from 9am to 8pm.
- Car park Place du Mûrier (behind the chapel)
- Rue Alain Boutle
- Car park of the Salt Cathedral
Warning: parking is prohibited on most of the coast.
The 2 campsites in Batz-sur-Mer also allow motorhomes to park at night, more information on campsites...
Email : email@example.com
Téléphone : 02 40 23 92 36