A first building was mentioned as early as the eleventh century (1055) by Geoffrey of Montbray, lord of Coutances. From 1850 the population of Equeurdreville will double in 10 years, due to the work of the bay and the harbor. This population growth will require the construction of a new church. The parish priest, named Lechevallier will, with Father Godfrey, chaplain of the convent in the Bucaille of Cherbourg, also an architect, develop plans for a new building. The limited resources of the parish will force to the timing of work: 1852 the choir and sacristy, 1860 the transept and the chapels, 1865 the nave and bell tower without sagging. Neo-gothic whole.
Telephone : 02 33 53 96 00