Built in 1846, windows of the church has been renovated in 2008. Now they recount the glorious past of the town (Royal Factory of 1665-1830 mirror ice). The gallery of Versailles castle is decorated with ice mirrors sunk in La Glacerie at the time of its construction (1685).
OTHER INFORMATION: Open during the Heritage Days (free). Regional Award 2009 Heritage Tapes for the restoration of stained glass.
Telephone : 02 33 88 53 50