St. Joseph's Chapel was built in 1871. Destroyed by fire in 1919, it has since been totally rebuilt. The bell can be seen inside the top of the bell gable which is surmounted with a cross. The same style of construction can be seen in the 'Bonne Nouvelle' (Our Lady of Good Nnews) Chapel in Esson, on the opposite bank of the River Orne, forming a match with St. Joseph's.
Telephone : 02 31 79 71 28
OT Suisse Normande