The Saint-François convent was founded, for the Poor Clares in 1505 by Marguerite de Lorraine, Duchess of Alençon and Countess of Le Perche.
The chapel was finished in 1516. It contains 17th century wood carvings.
The cloister is the only one of its kind in the Orne.
The cloister lies within the Mortagne au Perche hospital.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 02 33 83 34 37