A nice curiosity on the Loing canal.
A first canal bridge over the Charcoal was built at the beginning of the 18th century. Following the Freycinet law (1879), many structures were rebuilt. It was replaced in 1880 by the current canal bridge comprising 6 arches and measuring 12 meters.
All year round, daily.
Office de Tourisme Gâtinais-Val de Loing - 01/10/2021
Report a problem