Already registered ? Log in
Garnavie Tower
Garnavie Tower

Garnavie Tower

Credit : Collection privée

The Garnavie tower (13th century) was named originally the Guigne tower because of its perfect location to keep a close eye on the village and then the castle at a glance. Then it took the name of the part of town where it stands. This tower, a property of the community, has survived the city urbanisation. Listed on the additional Inventory of National Heritage in 1946, it was restored in 1994.

Technical information

12 Rue du Garnavie
65100 Lourdes
Lat : 43.0948Lng : -0.0481993
0 m
7 years