The site of the chapel is frequented since at least the sixth century BC. It was at the end of the eleventh century the monks of the abbey of St. Victor of Marseille founded a small Romanesque chapel dedicated to Questa Sancte Marie. In 1793, the chapel was seized and sold by the revolutionaries. The Grimaudois bought it and return it to the town who still owns it to this day. Every August 16th, one can see the pilgrimage to the chapel. The statue of Our Lady of the Quest is in the Saint-Michel church in the village. Inside the chapel is: the Assumption altarpiece of the Virgin and the Annunciation dated 1677, three busts reliquaries including that of Saint Lambert, tables of St. Jacques de Compostela and St. Lambert Eloi and the Donation of the Holy Rosary. In 2002, restoration of the facades and roof are made and new windows are created by Ms. Coline Fabre, master glassmaker, a member of an old family grimaudoise. The park is home to the chapel of beautiful trees of at least 200 years and a source associated with the cult of St. Lambert, whose water cures skin diseases and eye.