This mill, formerly called "Moulin de la Gardiole" is known since the seventeenth century. It seems to have worked sporadically.
In the nineteenth century it belonged to the Aumeran family, then in 1886 the parish priest of Grimaud: Giraud Zechariah. It now belongs to the municipality. In the 1990s, the cross located on the tower was moved, the wings, the roof and the whole mechanism were recreated to revive this monument.