Mound located in the Saint Sever forest and occupied from the year 1000 to 1050. Built at the confluence of two rivers, comprising the mound itself, 2 embankments and 3 ditches blocking the 3rd side and facing a major communication route: the former Vieux-Avranches Roman Road and the route to the Mont Saint-Michel. Explanatory panels. Unaccompanied visit.
Telephone : 02 31 68 82 63
OT du Bocage Normand et Pays de Condé