Land officially acquired by Nicolas Levallois d'Escoville in 1538. The vestiges of this moated Renaissance fortress (an Historic Monument since 1911) surrounded by a moat, are still owned by his descendants. The site was devastated during the coastal battle in July 1944 and has been progressively restored over the past 40 years. Guided tour lasts appr. 1 hour.
Telephone : 02 31 26 73 20