Get away from it all at La Grande Noë and set your sights high in one of the six tree houses (without water or electricity, but with dry organic toilets):
- the Chêne Fou or "mad oak", a bicentennial oak tree with two tree houses and a terrace set on three levels (between 8 and 14 metres high)
- The Sunset, set 11 metres high
- The Fermette, set 4 metres high
- L'Echauguette, set 8m high with a watch-tower theme, with two beds on the mezzanine level
- The Paradiso, set 16 metres high, reached via a semi-rigid ladder wearing a harness for adventurous types. Views over the château.
On site: adventure course for children, boules, farm animals, bicycles, comfortable washroom facilities, meal hamper of local produce, etc.