Near "Swiss Normandy", this building of 1780 fits in a set of 8 agricultural batiments in half-timberings and cobs restored with lime and hemp. The owners wanted to make a place of charm. Detached house near to owners, adapted to disabled. Ground floor : living/kitchen (fax, DVD player, TNT, microwave, fridge-freezer), 1 bedroom (double bed), shower room/lavatory. Upstairs : 1 bedroom (2 single bed), 1 bedroom (2 single bed). Electric & wood heating. Terrace, Unfenced garden with pear & apple trees...
Telephone : 02 33 28 07 00