Typical of the 17th century baroque art in Savoy, this church was consecrated in 1682 by His Grace Hercule Berzetti, Maurienne's Bishop.
With a restrained external appearance, it is inside that the church reveals its beauty.
As well as the typical baroque elements such as the altarpiece on the main altar, the choir's vault made of gypsum and the secondary altarpieces, the church benefits from a rich decoration: crucifixion, Dufour Brothers' retables, nave frescos...
Guided tours with Guides du Patrimoine Savoie Mont-Blanc and the FACIM.
Church open in July and August, and from mid-December to mid-April (exact timings available from the Tourist Office).