Already registered ? Log in
image utilisateur
Place de la Libération
33710 BOURG
05 57 68 31 76
http://www.bbte.fr
tourismebourg@grand-cubzaguais.fr
The Chapel of Saint-Urbain

The Chapel of Saint-Urbain

The origin of this chapel would belong to a man called Michel Urbain. It is not attested before XVIIth century. A small pinnacle surmounts the western entrance and was restored in 1894. It was a very frequented pilgrimage during May 25th, with fair in the surrounding meadows. It was restored in 1988.

Infos techniques

20 Saint-Urbain
33710 Pugnac
Lat : 45.0960341Lng : -0.480566
0 m
6 years

Lodgings nearby