Blue Tomato is a blue trail in the Colorado Bike Park in La Plagne (level: easy)
The Colorado Bike Park is in Plagne Centre and is suitable for all levels of riders, from beginners to advanced.
In La Plagne, you can ride a combination of mountain peaks, valleys and forests!
The Bike Park offers a variety of routes and facilities to help you learn and progress, with areas reworked for even more downhill fun.
The Colorado Bike Park includes:
- 11 downhill trails: 1 black, 2 red, 5 blue, 3 green
- 3 chairlifts (Colorado, Colosses, Bergerie) with bike attachments, specifically for the Bike Park!
- Shuttle buses between the valley and the resort (paying, not included on the lift ticket) and free inter-village buses.
The routes are accessible in July and August, when the lifts are open.
Washing stations at the bottom of the Colorado chairlift and the Roche de Mio gondola
Mountain biking is a physical and sporting activity that can involve risks. Stay safe!
From 02/07 to 27/08/2023.
Office de Tourisme de la Grande Plagne - 17/05/2023
Report a problem
Summer 2023 prices :
- children under 5 : free
- one way trip in La Plagne :
6,50€ from 5 to 12 years
8€ from 13 years
4 ways (single price from 5 years) : 26€
- 3 consecutive hours Bike Park (Colorado, Bergerie et Colosses) :
single price (5 years and over) : 15€
- 1 day La Plagne :
16€ from 5 to 12 years
19€ from 13 years
- La Plagne 7 consecutive days :
56€ from 5 to 12 years
69€ from 13 years
- La Plagne Season :
111€ from 5 to 12 years
138€ from 13 years
- 1 day Paradiski extension (only at the lift pass office) :
13€ from 5 to 12 years
16€ from 13 years.