Its frontage ornament with painted scenes prefigures the Baroque design inside.
ND-de Tout-Pouvoir, like other neighbouring pilgrimage chapels, features a plan in the form of a Greek cross, surmounted by an octagonal dome topped by a lantern. The outside of this elegant building features surprising decorative details including painted scenes that provide a hint of décor inside the chapel. In 1780, two brothers, Pierre and Joseph Desdominique, decorated the eight-sided dome with episodes illustrating the life of the Virgin Mary. The pendentives are also adorned with images of the four evangelists. In 1850, paintings were added to the walls and pillars although only the Four Fathers of the Latin Church today remain.
A holy statue of the Virgin Mary, to whom the sanctuary was originally dedicated, once occupied the niche of the 1754 Baroque altarpiece but it was destroyed during the French Revolution and replaced by a 19th century statue of the Madonna and Child.
Between the twisted columns, beneath the altar curtain, are statues of Saint Joachim and Saint Joseph, the father and husband of Mary respectively.
All year round, daily between 9 am and 7 pm.