



Neo-Gothic chapel from the 19th century. Built in 1881 and dedicated to Notre-Dame de la Salette in affiliation with the sanctuary at La Salette-Fallavaux. The chapel's interior was painted after the First World War and restored by volunteers in 1980.
Ces informations sont issues de la plateforme SITLOR - Système d’Information Touristique - Lorraine
Elles sont synchronisées dans le cadre du partenariat entre Cirkwi, l’Agence régionale du Tourisme Grand Est et les membres du comité technique de Sitlor.
Tel : 03 87 69 90 08
Email : mairie@lorry-mardigny.fr
Site web : www.lorry-mardigny-patrimoine.fr/la-chapelle-notre-dame-de-la-salette/