The Sainte-Marguerite chapel is located on a rock peak in the heart of Ollomont, an old village from the Ardennes, and in the old cemetry. It is the enigmatic vestiges of a roman church that was built during the 12th century: three semi-circular apses preceded by short bays and dominated by a tower with a saddleback roof. The technique is rough and the lines are full of irregularities; however the covering systems combine the cul-de-four, the barrel and the groined vault. The fact that the middle-part was surmonted by a "pre-choir tower" whose top was ornamented with openwork and nowadays reduced under a saddleback roof is outstanding.The chapel in the apse of the ancient church has been classed by the Commission for Monuments and sites on November 11 1948. It was restaured as it is today in 1961.The cemetery is surrounded by an old wall made of shale and it has several outstanding crosses; the most outstanding of them is a little one in limestone from the 17th century.Source : Syndicat d'Initiative de Houffalize.