Already registered ? Log in
Pont de Quézac

Quézac Bridge

Credit : © CC Florac Sud Lozère

This bridge crossing the river Tarn gives access to the village of Quézac, located on the left bank. Around 1350, Pope Urban V decided to fund its construction to facilitate pilgrims' access to the collegiate church of Notre-Dame de Quézac. It was finished in the 15th century. Its history is punctuated by partial destruction in floods, and by more or less solid rebuilding. It became a listed monument on 27 August 1931.

Technical information


Lat : 44.3738397Lng : 3.525172
89 d