This house is built from bluestone and whitewashed brick on limestone blocks. The façade is dated 1800 by the anchors located on the ground floor and on the upper level. This latter level has four windows with straight lintels and toothed uprights. The thresholds and lintels are extended by two bands. There are four oval oculus windows above these windows.
The high pitched and hipped slate roof with wrought iron finial, as well as the connection between the bands and the corner chaining shows that the façade had been installed over an earlier structure.
To the left is a whitewashed brick porch dating from the first half of the 18th century. There is a fairly low arched doorway in it, above which are two windows with serrated lintel and uprights with stone tails dating from the second half of the 18th century. The building is topped by a pitched slate roof.
Building listed on 13th November 1981