This house is built from limestone blocks. The windows on the upper levels have a convex lintel featuring a cavetto, a moulded threshold and a projecting keystone adorned by a shell. The façade is divided into compartments horizontally by bands continuing out from the lintels and by vertical courses extending the abutments. At the top of the central bay, there is a date stone for 1750. The door has an arched lintel that is moulded and decorated with a projecting keystone with a palmette. The windows to the left have been replaced by a recent window. The building is also distinctive for its toothed cornerstones, a stone ledge and by a pitched slate roof featuring three dormer windows with convex lintels, uprights with consoles and a triangular pediment.
Building listed on 30th November 1989