Already registered ? Log in
Presbytery of the parish of Sainte-Marguerite, Tihange

Presbytery of the parish of Sainte-Marguerite, Tihange


Built in the 17th century using sandstone or limestone rubble for the base, which is irregular in height, and brick under a pitched slate roof, altered in the 18th century to create openings and gables, then reworked again in the 19th century, the distinctive feature of the presbytery is a circular tower that houses the staircase. This tower, which has a rather squat octagonal spire on a triple frieze of brick, occupies the fourth bay of a building that has five on two levels. To the left an arched gateway from the beginning of the 17th century provides access to the rear of the building.

Building listed on 1st August 1933

Huy
Lat : 50.5267Lng : 5.25679
0 m
1 year

Be the first to comment !

En poursuivant votre visite, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies permettant d'améliorer votre navigation. Pour en savoir plus, cliquez iciJ'ai compris