The original core of this limestone and sandstone rubble building, formerly situated in the middle of a cemetery, may have dated back as far as the 13th century before alterations from the 16th to 18th centuries modified its appearance somewhat. The church consists of a tower to the front, three naves of two bays each, a false transept with side chapels, a chancel with flat chevet, a sacristy and a room housing the baptismal fonts.
The west tower consists of a base structure, two upper levels and an octagonal slate spire. The nave is accessed through a doorway and was created at an unknown time in one of the side aisles. These side aisles, like the central nave, have the same slate roof and bear the traces of the alterations mentioned above, which also extend to the chancel which is relatively deep and the chapels in the false transept.
The interior decoration of note is limited mainly to the stuccoed ceiling of the central nave (18th century) and a mural painting from the end of the 15th or beginning of he 16th centuries, featuring an unusual depiction of St Christopher carrying a child. The vast majority of the furnishings date from the 18th century, with the exception of the baptismal fonts, which date from the 14th century. Finally, a series of funerary monuments dating from the 16th to the 18th centuries are dotted about the interior and exterior of the building.
Building listed on 1st August 1933