Built in 1627, as stated on the anchor stones of the façade, this house in limestone and brick stands tall, two and a half storeys under the eaves. One noteworthy element is the corner tower, partly absorbed into the structural work, rising from the first floor and housing a stairway. As is often the case, the ground floor has been extensively modified to become a retail space. The first level retains more of the original appearance of the building, with its two casement windows whose horizontal elements continue across the whole of the façade on either side of a niche. The third level is lit by four small square windows and the attics by five oculus windows in the toothed frieze. A pitched roof completes the structure. The tower, with its 19th century openings, retains three levels of oculus windows, the final ones of which under the eight-sided roof are wider in diameter. Windows similar to the ones in the façade enhance the gables, where there is also more stonework. The rear façade, which has been modified by the retail business, is assumed to have looked relatively similar to the wall running along the street.
Building listed on 6th December 1983