This building takes its name from the "pontonnier" or ferryman who worked at this site. There are two structures in an L-shape dating from the 16th and 17th centuries and linked by a porch tower. They were restored in 1925 by the Huy architect L Schoenmackers. The main building, running perpendicular to the road, has a bonded limestone façade topped with brick. A number of 16th century window surrounds remain on the ground floor among the modified openings. The upper level is lit by two windows with crosspieces that are extended by bands of limestone. A broad ledge supports the hipped slate roof. The rear wall, built from stone and brick, has been extensively reworked, as have the gables, but there are still casement windows on the first floor.
The square tower is made up of two levels of limestone blocks from the 16th century and a corbelled top level built in limestone and brick in the 17th century. The ground floor of the tower has a passageway with wide arched doors. The brick upper level is lit by windows extended by limestone bands under a pavilion roof. The final building in the group has a single level built in limestone whose openings have been modified over time.
Building listed on 1st August 1933