Consisting of a main building and an annexe, this structure has a neoclassical façade dating from 1770-1780 and is built in Meuse limestone. There are two levels constructed on bonded limestone bases. The ground floor is occupied mainly by five windows, as well as a door over which are keystone lintels adorned with triglyphs. Each bay is edged with cross wall pilasters, extended on the upper floor by fluted pilasters with Ionic capitals either side of identical windows. The slate roof is crowned by a balustrade. Until the end of the 19th century, when the road was redesigned, there was a small terrace accessed to the side by a staircase and delineated by stone posts linked by chains, leading to the entrance door. The annexe, located to the left, opens on to an arched keystone porte cochère also with a triglyph. The upper floor, which is not as tall as the main building, features three windows that were altered somewhat in the first half of the 20th century. The rear façade, in painted brick and limestone, is more sober with windows set at irregular intervals and flanked by oculus windows. It appears to have elements from the end of the 17th century, which in conjunction with the internal structure of the building would suggest two earlier buildings being brought together behind a screen façade. The fireplaces in marble and stucco enhance the interior fittings.
Building listed on 19th June 1984