While the foundation date of this hospice remains uncertain, it is the place to which St Yvette withdrew at the end of the 12th century. It was for this reason that works were carried out in around 1220, which are not unlike Saint-Mort church.
Surrounded by modern structures, including a car park, the remaining vestiges consist of a huge hall five bays long, which was without doubt a catterie, with two gabled walls featuring a double blind arcature on the ground floor and also a series of windows, also blind, on either side and another arched window that is bricked up. Two galleries flank this central structure, one of which retains its blind arcature on one of the gable walls. These galleries are accessed directly through an arched arcade with pillars. One of the side walls still shows where the windows on the first floor used to be. The whole building features bonded limestone masonry in its lower parts and sandstone blocks above that.
Other buildings that probably belonged to the leper-house or to the prior's old house, but which have been significantly altered over the course of time, are partially preserved close to this hall.
Building listed on 27th November 1989