Situated on the heights, this church marks the location of the boulevards.
This imposing Neo-Gothic building, from the early 20th century, is a landmark in the town. Its two towers, framing a large rose window, provide a fine perspective. The building was designed by the architect Charles Thirion from Verviers. Its fine stained glass windows are one of the beautiful creations from this period in Wallonie. Paintings tracing the life of Christ on remounted canvases are in typical 1930’s style.