The collegial church of Notre Dame is the main church of the town. It stands out thanks to its three towers well placed on the confluence of the Meuse and the Hoyoux. It is a Gothic building, constructed between 1311 and 1536, harmoniously blending 14th century radiance with 15th century flamboyant. It is built on the remains of an old Romanesque church of which the crypt still exists.
Noteworthy inside is “Li Rondia“ a large rose window that has been restored recently.
The church’s treasure is four large reliquaries from the 12th and 13th centuries of which one of Saint Domitien is attributed to Godefroid of Huy.