On the side of the hill just below the large Chevremeont basilica is this small chapel which, dating from 1688, is much older than the basilica. It was built by English Jesuits who had founded a college of philosophy and theology at Liege.
Slowly this chapel has become the objective of a walk on the hillside and a site of devotion to the Virgin. It was classified in 1985 and, curiously, it is a pilgrimage site for sportsmen. Actually it is dedicated to Our Lady, patron of sports, and inside there are various trophies such as cups, balls and cycling and football jerseys, notably one from Gino Barteli, a tour de France winner.