This small brick building dates from 1930 and is completely Art Deco. It is on the banks of the Meuse and, unusually for a Protestant church, it has a tower which stands out in the urban environment.
The interior is warm and intimate. The stained glass windows illustrate the theme of the redemption with symbols for faith, hope and charity (the cross, heart and anchor). The pulpit is in the centre of the church, as in most Protestant places of worship the reading of the scriptures and preaching is an important part of the service. The church was built in memory of American forces that fell in Belgium during the First World War.